The Miracle Mentality
For readers seeking a fresh way to approach their worldview and spiritual practice, and those who want to develop a blueprint for effecting positive change in their lives and the lives of those around them.
During challenging times, toxic thoughts can drag you into a mindset that’s mundane, messy, and mad. Negative thinking can undermine all aspects of your life, from family and romantic relationships to career satisfaction, financial stability, and physical and spiritual health. To overcome these obstacles, you need a new mindset--a miracle mentality--where dreams are achievable, hope is actionable, and spiritual healing is possible.
In the Miracle Mentality, life coach, speaker, and author Tim Storey provides you with a road map to transcend negative thinking, leading you to bigger adventures, more opportunities, and deeper meaning.
Experience a miracle mentality transformation with…
- Tim’s honest and powerful testament that will strengthen your perspective, positivity, and personal choice
- Essential coaching that will help you navigate friendships and romantic relationships
- Tips on establishing a fulfilling work-life balance
- An encouraging and practical approach to physical, mental, and spiritual health
- The discovery of a new mindset and freedom that can be applied to your personal finances
- Honest talk about the influential role of a parent and information to help you improve your parenting skills
Bonus features include:
- Chapter Summaries, to provide a quick reference of each topic’s key points
- The Miracle Mentality Total Mindset Assessment, to gauge whether you’re living in the mundane, messy, or mad in six areas of your life (parenting, love relationships, friendships, work/career, money, and health)
- Miracle Mentality Workbook, to help you apply what you’ve learned and brainstorm ways to infuse all areas of your life with a Miracle Mentality
Praise for The Miracle Mentality:
“The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your mindset! Tim Storey has been helping people transform their lives for decades and his timeless wisdom in this book will support you in turning any setback into your biggest comeback!” -- Lewis Howes, New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and host of The School of Greatness podcast
“You are incredibly powerful. And that’s the good news and the bad news. You can make anything happen with the right thinking--and you also can make a lot of bad stuff happen to you with the wrong thinking. Mindset and how you approach life, business, and problems determines the outcome and conditions of your life. You can do anything with the right mindset.” -- Grant Cardone, bestselling author, renowned speaker, social media influencer, and real estate mogul
“I have known Tim Storey for quite some time now, and his dedication to spirituality and mental health are unparalleled. The Miracle Mentality is just that. In his new book, Tim captures the essence of what a miracle really looks like, and it only made me believe in them more.” -- Dylan McDermott, Golden Globe Award winning actor
“The quality of our lives is directly correlated to the quality of our thoughts. My friend Tim Storey understands miraculous thinking better than anyone I know.” -- Ed Mylett, speaker, podcaster, and one of the fastest-growing business personalities in the history of social media
“Mindset: pay attention to what you are paying attention to. Your mindset is everything when it comes to championship--champion living, champion giving, champion choices, and champion impact.” -- Gloria Mayfield Banks, author, entrepreneur, international speaker, and #1 Elite Executive National Sales Director for Mary Kay, Inc.