Courage To Soar
Simone Biles’ entrance into the world of gymnastics may have started on a field trip in her hometown of Spring, Texas, but her God-given talent, along with drive to succeed no matter the obstacle, are what brought her to the national spotlight during the Olympic Games and have catapulted her ever since—including 25 World Championship medals. But there is more to Simone than the accomplishments.
In this book Simone shares:
- how she has relied on her faith and family to stay focused and positive
- the ways she’s continued competing at the highest level and having fun doing what she loves
- behind-the-scenes looks at gymnastics events, including the Olympics
- the events, challenges, and trials that carried her from an early childhood in foster care to a coveted spot on the U.S. Olympic team and worldwide stardom
Along the way, Simone shares the details of her inspiring personal story—one filled with the kinds of daily acts of courage that led her, and can lead you, to even the most unlikely of dreams.
Courage to Soar:
- presents a positive role model for young girls
- is an ideal gift for birthdays, holidays, or to celebrate important achievements
- is perfect for school assignments and reports
- contains an eight-page, full-color photo insert, as well as a full-color poster of Simone in action on the back of the book jacket
- is an inspirational story for fans of gymnastics, and anyone looking for motivation