Big Bold and Beautiful: Owning the Woman God Made You to Be
Kierra Sheard—Christian, gospel singer, and the founder of clothing line Eleven60 and the youth empowerment organization Bold! Right! Life!—shares her wisdom for young adults to help them to identify and nurture their goals, talents, and gifts and strive for a positive future.
In this immersive and inspirational book, Grammy Award-nominated singer Kierra Sheard shares her hard-won advice on body positivity, spiritual self-care, goal setting, finding your joy, and living boldly in faith, empowering you to grab the life you’re meant to lead.
Every one of us was born to make a difference. But do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the things the world prioritizes, thinking you don’t match up or you don’t fit into the mold? Or do you wish you had a more supportive family, or positive role models, or access to the things you need emotionally and spiritually to keep going? Kierra Sheard sees you and will teach you how to:
- Identify your goals, talents, and gifts so you can survive and thrive
- Deal with societal expectations and focus on what really matters
- Truly love yourself and find out who you really are as an individual
- Live your faith loud and proud
Inside Big, Bold, and Beautiful you’ll find:
- Short and easy-to-read chapters with deep advice for teens and young women on navigating life, and insightful questions to help you find your path
- Illustrated feature pages containing stand-alone graphics that highlight key topics for easy reference when you need a boost
- An ideal gift for those who need encouragement, as well as graduates getting ready for a new phase