Day Dreams and Movie Screens
Day Dreams and Movie Screens is book two in the Faithgirlz series titled Lena in the Spotlight, written by Alena Pitts, star of The War Room and tween blogger of For Girls Like You, and co-written with her mother, editor and author, Wynter Pitts. It is a reflection of Alena’s own life experiences as she reaches for the stars and keeps her faith in balance.
In Daydreams and Movie Screens eleven-year-old Lena Daniels’ summer of Hollywood starlets and movie filming alongside her favorite singer, Mallory Winston, is over. School will be back in full swing, and it seems as though life might just pick up where it left off—with volleyball games, homework, and her best friends. But just as she begins to wonder if her summer was all just a dream, her world is turned upside down . . . again when she finds out she's hitting the road on a two-week bus tour to further promote the film. Traveling across the country with Mallory and her band Lena experiences adventures and challenges she never expected, while learning to step outside of her comfort zone and follow the path God has for her life!
Daydreams and Movie Screens:
- Is book two in the Faithgirlz series entitled Lena in the Spotlight
- Written by Alena Pitts, and co-written with her mother, editor and author, Wynter Pitts
- Is a reflection of Alena’s own life experiences
- Is the perfect fiction series for readers ages 8-12
- contains eight fun interior illustrations