Shining Night is book three in the Faithgirlz series titled Lena in the Spotlight, written by Alena Pitts, star of The War Room and tween blogger of For Girls Like You, and co-written with her mother, editor and author, Wynter Pitts. It is a reflection of Alena’s own life experiences as she reaches for the stars and keeps her faith in balance.
In Shining Night, Lena’s overnight fame as an actress, after being cast in a lead role in a film, continues to pull her into the spotlight, while teaching her what it means to shine for God. And now she’s faced with her biggest challenge yet. When Lena’s favorite music artist, Mallory Winston, sends her a gift box filled with photos and memories of their time on tour together, she finds out that new friends from the children’s hospital they visited need help, including a little girl she became very fond of. The hospital is closing and the little girl’s parents can’t afford the ongoing care she needs. How will Lena and her besties help the friends from the hospital face their challenges?
- Is book three in the Faithgirlz series entitled Lena in the Spotlight
- Written by Alena Pitts, and co-written with her mother, editor and author, Wynter Pitts
- Is a reflection of Alena’s own life experiences
- Is the perfect fiction series for readers ages 8-12
- contains eight fun interior illustrations